FIFI Personal Loan
The product is designed to help individuals meet financial needs and obligations. The loan requested is disbursed and repayment of principal and interest is made periodically over the life of the loan. Loan tenor is 3- 6 months, Loan range from N50,000-N500,000.
Documents Required for a Consumer loan:
- Staff Identification card from employer and a valid National identification (driver’s license, voters card, international passport or national ID).
- One recent passport photograph.
- Six month bank statements showing 6 most recent salary credits prior to application date.
- Employment letter and/or promotion, confirmation letter or salary review letter(s). Duly accepted offer letter or employee inquiry form (The offer letter should contain Employee Name, Employee Job Description/Position; Nature of Employment (Permanent or Contract); Employee Job Status (Confirmed or unconfirmed).
- Monthly repayment cheques dated in line with your pay day.
- Utility Bills
- Pay slips are compulsory for government workers.
- Details of Bank Account of loan Applicant
- Duly completed loan application form