FIFI Pay Day loan
The loan tenor is between 15-30 days. Loan from N20,000-N100,000.
Documents Required for a Consumer loan:
- Staff Identification card from employer and a valid National identification (driver’s license, voters card, international passport or national ID).
- One recent passport photograph.
- Six month bank statements showing 6 most recent salary credits prior to application date.
- Employment letter and/or promotion, confirmation letter or salary review letter(s). Duly accepted offer letter or employee inquiry form (The offer letter should contain Employee Name, Employee Job Description/Position; Nature of Employment (Permanent or Contract); Employee Job Status (Confirmed or unconfirmed).
- Monthly repayment cheques dated in line with your pay day.
- Utility Bills
- Pay slips are compulsory for government workers.
- Details of Bank Account of loan Applicant
- Duly completed loan application form